A massive energy blast of unknown origin tore the structure of the universe apart and created a path to another dimension. This hole released a powerful darkness and corrupted everyone and everything. Now the remaining beings fight each other, attracted by this mysterious force, to acquire it or to get consumed by it - and you are one of them.
Project One is a vertically scrolling boss-only shoot'em up with colorful and distinct graphics.
The game is still under development and will focus on unique and challenging boss-fights with different mechanics and patterns. Every boss will provide a new experience for the player and will force him to the limits of his skills.
On your journey to the source of darkness you can unlock new weapons and upgrades, find companions, collect mysterious fragments and more. Try to get the best score as possible or play with a friend on the same computer and fight your way to the final boss.
- 21 unique bosses on 7 areas with different mechanics and challenges
- 5 main weapons with upgrades, 3 bombs and 7 different companions
- intense battles with hundreds of bullets and devastating attacks
- classic run for each area with enemy groups and altered game rules
- 5 difficulty levels with casual mode for inexperienced players
- boss-rush, fragments of darkness, medals, equipment- and unlock-system
- local coop mode to play together or alone with two ships
- playable with mouse(+keyboard), only keyboard or gamepad/joystick
Some of those features are not yet implemented.
The download contains the full game for Windows and Linux 64-bit (beta) at its current progress.
Remember, that this game is still under development and may not work properly on your computer, but it requires no installation and is freeware. If you have any problems, feel free to contact me.
Current and upcoming Update Notes are available here.
- Operating System: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8), Linux 64-bit
- Processor: dual-core with at least 2.0GHz
- Video Card: compatible with OpenGL 3.0 or later (lookup tables: AMD, Nvidia)
- Memory: 512MB
- Hard Disc Space: about 100MB
- ... and something to do sound and stuff ...
|The Ring of Destruction
|The last Survivor
|The first Guardian