Finally managed to update the design of the homepage. Thanks to ThemeKat for providing this beautiful free template. I changed the CSS and PHP files a bit to make it more individual, improved the SEO and managed to destroy the RSS-feed in the process, probably only caching stuff.
Also the improved C++ Library to access the Game Jolt API is now featured on the page, finally some code to show. I hope to get some time through summer to fill the page a bit more, but I often start something, learn the most from it and don't finish it. Maybe I should just post stuff, even when it's only work-in-progress, but I'm too lazy.
Hope the site is better now and that I didn't miss anything